This 125W, 12 volt solar panel suits almost any power requirement. Offering high performance and reliability for both commercial and domestic stand-alone application systems
This polycrystalline module is CE certified according to the IEC 61215:19995 standard.
A heavy-duty anodized aluminium frame provides strength and convenient mounting access. By using high performance solar cells, our modules are engineered to withstand extreme temperature and harsh weather conditions.
- Easy installation and handling for various applications.
- Tempered glass, EVA lamination and weatherproof backskin provide long-life and enhanced cell performance.
- Designed for optimum off grid battery charging applications
- Independently certified by international certification body (TUV, CE).
- Junction box with 20" of wire.
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System.
- Fully weatherproofed
|Maximum power (Pmax)||125Watts|
|Tolerance of Pmax||+/- 5%|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc)||22.3V|
|Maximum power voltage (Vpm)||18.0V|
|Short circuit current (lsc)||7.57A|
|Maximum power current (lmp)||6.94A|
|Maximum system (DC) voltage||80V|
|Dimensions (in/mm)||59.21 x 26.50 x 1.97in / 1504 x 673 x 50mm|
|Weight (lb/kg)||26 / 12|